Welcome to Too Cute Icons
Under new management. thagirion (Des for short) is your new admin, founder and archivist. I will be slowly rebuilding this community. It will be up as an archive of all the icons that were here before. Found out you can't back date on a community so I shall try to post the original dates in the subject or the body of the post. The icons are free to use either here on Livejournal or anywhere else that requires 100x100 icons since these were made originally from clip art. There's no need to join as they are free for you to use. No credit is necessary but if you would like you can make it out to thagirion or toocuteicons.
I do not recieve emails so if you make a comment to a post I likely won't see it. If you want to get a hold of me be sure to PM me.
kaetarin is our fellow admin that will be making new icons from time to time. Please give her the appropriate credit if you use her art.
1. No spaming. Please do not post links to your personal websites unless they are in some way useful to the topic at hand.
2. No flaming or trolling. Be nice to the other members.
3. No use of foul language. English only please.
4. No netspeak. Try to use proper grammar and spelling.
5. No inappropriate or adult images.
6. No hotlinking to images. Right click and save to your computers then reupload them on your sites. But don't use up my bandwidth.
7. No discussions about religions or politics. You know how those end up.
Be sure to stop by our other affiliated communities.
If you like my personal journal as well feel free to watch it too.
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.
Help us make LiveJournal better! Answer a few questions to share your experiences using LiveJournal with us. It won't take more than 10 minutes!Take a survey